Sunday, June 24, 2007

Over

Holidays are over in a few more hours. Why do time passes so fast?

Ahh... Olevels are getting nearer and nearer to me.

Should I go for promotion test? Or should I just be a Coporal?

What courses are there in Poly for me to choose?

Choices are everywhere. Confused about what are the right choice for me to make. Haha. Maybe I should take my time in choosing what is best for me.

Finally I went to cycle after complaining for several months that I want to cycle!

Thanks to you people for not coming. Initially, it was my idea to ask you people out. Since you people are not interested, forget about it. What for agreeing to go cycle in the first place? Who says the more the merrier? Actually wanted a day of fun with a group of friends. Ended up with Jerome and me. Nevertheless, we had fun!

In total, we cycled for 6 hours. When was the last time I cycled? I supposed was 2 years ago when we were having 210 class BBQ. Only Jinxing turned up at Jurong East but went home after that. Took MRT to bedok where we changed to taxi to east coast park. We ate McDonald's for lunch before renting bike to cycle. As it has been a long time since I last cycle, it took me several minutes to get used to the cycling skill. We cycled to the end of East Coast Park where we started to learn how to turn/ change directions using the bike. Almost crushed into trees while trying to turn. Haha. I shall be more careful in future. Luckily I pressed braked on time, if not most likely I will bang into the tree. I was cycling on the track when suddenly a bird came into my way. I began to wonder if I should slow down on my speed when the bird fly off again. On our way back, we went to the jetty where we took a break from cycling at top speed to the end of the park. The sea breeze is very cooling and nice. On the beach, there were people flying kites. I have never flown a kite before. Actually tried flying a kite before but the kite cant fly. Maybe it's because I don't have a skill for that.

After enjoying the breeze at the jetty, we continued cycling until the other end of ECP where we turn and cycled back to find a shady area to take a seat. Nice shady corner with cooling sea breeze. The sun rays were also much gentle. Nice weather for a nap. Haha. After seating for quite some time at the area, we went to buy drinks to drink in the hot weather. Saw CO members at ECP too. There is a sand castle display. I WANNA BUILT SAND CASTLE TOO! haha. Too much childhood games that I had not tried before. We continued cycled until the 1st jetty and sat down there looking at kites before returning the bikes.

After 6 whole hours with the bike, we took taxi back to bedok where we had dinner before returning home.

That was what happened yesterday! Lazy to type le. Shall go finished up my homework!

AHH.... Inspiration????

No comments: